29 Eylül 2009 Salı

Gucci Icon Bit Dead


Some cases can not be translated well in pictures. Sometimes it is because of the flash, sometimes it's because of the surface of the leather, and in the case of Gucci Icon bit dead, it seems that these two elements are guilty.
Of course it is difficult to photograph, any type of paint (or other shiny material, for that matter), but it seems that the (oddly enough liquid, such as multi-colored pattern, you can call it a pattern?) That makes it even goes here difficult. Normally I am a friend of the loud colors and shoes odd cases, but this has confused me and makes me think that I would see it in person, have to receive any kind of idea about them. And even then, if the picture looks something like the bag actually, I do not think I would like it. Patent, when combined with shimmering metallics, and in this way tend to show every fingerprint or oil of any kind. For something that will affect so many, it's not easy to gucci look good. The shape is functional and simple, that's fine, but this bag has to work too many other strange things about it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder