30 Eylül 2009 Çarşamba

Hi all


Hi All,

I just store in Milan on the road (am therefore even this cumbersome notation) the umlauts, I did not let me take of course to stop by in a variety of shops. John asked me to time a report about the Santoni shop compose. The request I will gladly comply, but because it is no longer so much work when I'm here anyway, I also write the same about all the other shops where I was. I finally bought me a pair of Cesare Paciotti and a pair of Pollini, which I unfortunately can not scan because my Digi-Cam is broken.

1. Santoni
The shop is located in Via Gesu in the so-called Quadrilatera della Moda, between Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga gucci, There cavorts everything that has status and reputation. Really everything, there's no point now enumerate (it would probably faster to write, what is NOT there). My first impression was: "Ah, that is all?" Because the store is really small, just a shop window and a narrow front door. But as we already know from the consumption of alcohol: A good cocktail does not mean a big one! Santoni The shop is small but perfectly formed set of course, noble, and 5 narrow shoe racks will also totally inadequate for the Limited, Classic, and the ladies-in-collection, including a couple of bags, gloves, belts and two pairs of shoes reduced . I was there three times, once to look around, the second time to ask for Royal for a pair of boots, and the third time to try something to himself, but ultimately buy shoe cream. =) Apparently there are there two Stammkraefte: a auesserst tuffigen types, and a colder blonde. Both were nice, however, the male employee was present during all of my three visits, and was glad to see each time seems more me. At the first visit but he has figured me up and down slightly derogatory (whether it was on my Hugo Boss Boots ?!?). At the third visit, we chatted a bit and when I told him that I was coming from Germany, he told me that they would have always been a lot of German customers. After I told him that I come from Berlin, but he came out of the schools no longer existed.

Conclusion: Clearly, shoe paradise. Of course we need to bring enough money, and even when entering the shop SUFFICIENT style show, otherwise you have to put up with dirty looks of the staff.


2. Cesare Paciotti
The shops for men and women are separated, what I Pass Sensitive as very pleasant. Very stylish shop on the Via Monteneapoleone, slightly offset from the road back. There is very much staff, all young and very handsome. Good thing I had a maennliche Bedieung, or they would suffer in the light of my Italian Maedels much there, but I was nevertheless quite relaxed. Whatever the case, the shop is shoes on two levels, with illuminated frosted glass behind the shelves, of course, leather armchairs for Anrobieren ... The shop is also just as the shoes themselves: stylish! If you seek a classic, you're wrong here. My service was friendly, and I decided after 20 minutes for a pair of dark brown ankle boots with buckle (ie not real jodhpurs that Schnall is) more decoration. Unlike Santoni Cesare Paciotti has due to the orientation of fashionable shoes and balances, so I could grab it reduces 30%.

Conclusion: Very stylish shop, classic shoes are not on offer.


3. Pollini
Pollini The shop is located directly on the cathedral at the end of the main shopping street of Milan, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, thus there is always full, mainly populated by Asians. The shoes are beautiful but there, you get both fashion and classical shoes, the offer is not huge, I would say that there were perhaps a total of 15 pairs for men. About the quality of Pollini shoes (for men) unfortunately I know nothing that I would ask for time elsewhere, but like they do me good! Despite the abundance there, I could grab me a friendly staff, whom I asked to get me to try on a pair of shoes in my size too. He first said that there are probably no longer exist, then disappeared but still, well, and returned five minutes later but still back with my desire shoes, which I then bought (40% reduced).

Conclusion: Always full, but a interssantes supply, both fashionable and classic


4. Salvatore Ferragamo
Similar can be said about this shop, gucci shoes where the quality is guaranteed well as I could gather from the other discussions. I here would also like to try on shoes, but the employees here were so busy that I got to take none. The store itself is divided into three parts: right men's shoes, women's shoes left in the mid-shirts, Belts, Blouses, etc. Store them I have the time "medium called" perhaps 45 square meters. The shoes are beautiful, it also gives both classical and fashionable shoes. Well, more can certainly not say no more.

Conclusion: If you go there, and if you are lucky, you get from a service.


5. Sergio Rossi
Super store, great shoes! The shop (again, men / women separate) is at the beginning of Via della Spiga, Corso Venezia coming from, so something on the edge of the fashion district. Perhaps it seemed to me therefore propose something unpretentious. Haette here very happy to buy what, but there's none of the three pairs that I liked and I've tried, what more in my size. The shoes are exactly as I like them: simple but smart, elegant but not eccentric, stylish but discreet. The saleswoman was very nice, has taken much time, and at some point we both laughed about the damn fact that there was no more of the shoes in my size. Well, eventually I moved it a heavy heart Dannen.

Conclusion: Personally I like a very good overview, but interesting offer, friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere.


6. Moreschi
This shop is located, among other things in Corso Vittorio Emanuele (there is probably a second one in Milan, I was not) but. Thus, he is also very well frequented. The shoe did not offer me absolutely convinced. I also found it odd that they seem to have two own brands on sale: just Moreschi, and then "Stemar", which was itself for my taste too weird sounds, then not particularly well designed (ie the writing, my opinion). What do I brand as a professional man does not necessarily understand, because you tend Moreschi known as a brand, right? Why then make a new one if that is virtually indistinguishable anyway, either by the optics nor the price? Well, as it may, I had a favorable pair of tan-colored Half-brogues in the Italian law (that are narrow) cut. After I had only tasted a few Norwegians who are somewhat more robust (because I was looking for it), tried to persuade me the seller, but prefer to take a different couple, because he would have seen immediately that I rather fancy and elegant Shoes stand. Then I thought: bravo, great performance, on the shoes sneakers with which I entered the shop, build a personal advice. The shoes, which he then brought me to have me not at all convinced, especially not the optics. I thought then, must not be hell-bent on what to buy when Moreschi, bin, and then get out.

Conclusion: I Did not personally convinced. If, however, perhaps because I never have heard of what the brand "Stemar. But perhaps a little irritated at the way the seller in general and the hypocritical nature of my seller in particular.


7. Iliprandi
Iliprandi is a tiny (really: very tiny) shop in the Brera district, north of downtown. I went there because the site promises a huge offer, which is actually available here Edward Green, Alden, Allen Edmonds, Church's, Tricker's, Crockett & Jones and Fratelli Peluso is sold, and I mainly went for the latter. I was then disappointed by the first glance in the window a bit: there were just three pairs of Fratelli Peluso on offer, but since the place is so tiny, there is not just more space. I then tried on the only pair that I liked, which it then, after I wore it, but no longer did. I thought to myself at such a great job it must still give more things I like, maybe they'll even have the Drummond from Crockett & Jones (because what I grow in any case yet, because I just like moldings of 348er glove) is suitable, but nil: there's really only the very, very classic shoes, in the style of the current (in my opinion, clunky-looking) Church collection. The C & J, which was there, all the loafers, which I do not like that. Too bad. I must emphasize, however, the Seller, which was really very nice, probably the nicest of all who have served me. I then wanted to take at least a couple of Kiwi shoe polish tins, cans because some of them were at the bar. Strangely, I then informed the seller that the shoe polish is not for sale (stands aha. ..). I then just walked out empty-handed.

Conclusion: Tiny but very nice. Anyone who wants classic shoes, there is the right place. What's fashionable but not here.


8. Vanucci
This a real gentlemen's outfitters in Piazza San Babila, on the south side, set back from the road. Booyah! Wow! Could certainly make some MONTHS there. Here also Fratelli Peluso led, unfortunately, there's once again from the shoes, which I liked, nothing in my size. The other mode which is held here, is beautiful really, very Italian, but I'll say, classic Italian, so even fashionable, but not so that it's next season, can no longer wear (that's how I like). I can really strongly recommend a visit.


9. Various
I was also still in the shops by Testoni, Bruno Magli, Fratelli Rosetti, and Tod's. As I slowly from the tap ne Sehnenscheidentzuendung war, and I reingeshaut into those stores even briefly, can I be happy to provide PN-demand a brief impression.



As far as me - all this is of course my personal opinion dar.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder