14 Eylül 2009 Pazartesi

Kanye West was trying shoes Award


Once again, Kanye West could not keep his temper under control. There are simply things that excite the artist. This happened even with this year's MTV Video Awards on Saturday. The 19-year-old country singer Taylor Swift had a VMA for the best music video of an artist. When she shoes came on the stage to thank everyone, jumped on Kanye, joined her and tried to steal the visibly overwhelmed artist trophy. He shouted into the microphone: "Beyonce has earned this award. She makes the best videos of all time "



Beyonce even found it quite embarrassing and somewhat forced smile at the camera. Ye was expelled from the hall and disappeared shortly afterwards, together with his girlfriend Amber Rose. When I got home Mr.gucci sneakers West noted that it was a mistake and he apologized with an epic blog entry for his misconduct:

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER AND RIGHT AFTER SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOMEN would've SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACH! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT! ... ... ... ... ... .. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!! Booooo EVERYBODY WANT ME BUT I'MA REAL FAN OF POP CULTURE! BOOTS No disrespect BUT WE watchin 'THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED! I GAVE MY AWARDS GUCCİ MEN SNEAKERS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY BELT deserved it OVER ME ... THAT'S WHAT IT IS !!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY! MUCH RESPECT !!!!!"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder