7 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

Newcomer Leah, the more fashion blogs there are, the more there's to discover


The theme service to the press agency Reuters yesterday said "Fashion blogs make the network to the catwalk." Read here, here, here, here or here. By A tip for accessories to styling tips - on fashion blogs is found almost everything to the editors of the AP. Apparently involves an ever more fashion-conscious in this trend and even lead his own fashion blog: The 15-year-old Leah from Duisburg, whose blog Cococup is still a wild boar to the scene. styleranking spoke with Leah, to find out what is the motivation for a young fashionista, maintain your own fashion blog,

Lea: I've seen some good blogs on the gucci sneakers, as the street style blogs StilInBerlin.de and Hel-Looks.com. Since I Fashion Diaries very inspiring and interesting to think that I did to the very idea of making your own fashion blog. Although it currently has a lot of style blogs, I find that it can never be enough. Some may perhaps speak of complicity, which is probably so, but the more blogs there are, the more there is to discover. However, I would not only write about fashion. I am interested in the big fashion labels and fashion shows, not so much that I wanted to create any new Gucci collection of a post. I would like to involve my life outside the fashion world to some extent also in my blog with. Finally, because there are still more important than fashion.

styleranking: You have described must-haves and no gos. What are your personal favorites for this summer?

Lea: The list that I created, yes, there is already out of my personal favorites, because some things - like berets will be - maybe not necessarily as mentioned must-haves of the fashion magazines. As for me this summer traveling with trends that are animal prints, especially the zebra print, floral patterns and hippie clothes. Also very beautiful I think Badeau bikinis and peep-toes.

styleranking: When you go shopping on the net on tour - there are web sites that you can particularly recommend? Got a hot tip?

Lea: I do not buy, unfortunately so often in online. But I am very often look at the H & M online shop and to make plans, what should come next shopping trip to the grocery bag. Even with and I look around you. Foreign shops whose offerings it may be very americanapparel.net, topshop.com, and urbanoutfitters.com asos.com. And at the BAUR-Versand, there are some beautiful things to discover.

styleranking: And now please tell us more, where the name comes cococup ;-)?

Lea: I signed up for the testers community trnd.com and wanted a new nickname. But I fell absolutely nothing to say. At some point I will come to Cococup. Unfortunately I can not remember exactly how it came about. I think I wanted any name with "Coco" and then I come up with the alliteration with "cup". Even if it is a fairly meaningless name, I like him. It sounds to me somehow exotic. :-)

1 yorum:

  1. blog is very nice for the purpose shopping as, shoes, sneaker, clothing.nice posting Than you so much

    YanıtlaSil